August Special: $10 Off Any Lash Set!
Sacramento Eyelash Extensions
Sacramento’s Exclusive Lash Salon
We design beautiful and seductive custom eyelash extensions, turning even the thinnest, shortest lashes into a work of art. Using the largest inventory of the highest quality lashes, our eyelash extension salon experts offer the very best artistry in Sacramento!
Meet Our Team
Co-Owner/ Lash ArtistMaya prides herself on her strong sense of aesthetics and design. She combines that sense with her ability to connect personally with a client. Always an artistic person, Maya began her career with cosmetology and eyelash extension training in Sacramento. Maya believes in enhancing the natural beauty of each client through design that flatters each client’s unique features and style. Using her years of experience and an eye for detail, she specializes in elegant and sophisticated lash design.
Co-Owner/ Lash ArtistJulie’s passion for lashing is evident in every client she sees. “Lashing is like therapy for me.” Julie began her career in cosmetology in Napa, California over twenty years ago and received eyelash extension training through Lavish Lashes. Her commitment to beautiful lashes and her eye for detail drives her design, while her warm demeanor forms long lasting relationship with clients. Julie is always educating her clients regarding not only what she’s doing, but why.
Lash ArtistMelissa is a licensed esthetician and makeup artist. In 2013, she received makeup artistry training through Cammua and then eyelash extension training through A Lash Lab. Melissa’s passion for beauty motivated her to continue learning, and she ultimately obtained her esthetician license. Melissa loves enhancing her clients’ natural beauty and prides herself on creating custom lash designs that fit the client’s lifestyle. She looks forward to spending each day with her clients.
Lash ArtistKate’s passion for health and beauty drives her to provide the highest quality services and products for her clients. She is a licensed esthetician and certified massage therapist in the State of California. Kate began working as an esthetician in the beginning of 2015, though she is dedicated to continual education in cutting edge techniques and trends. Kate’s goal is to provide superior lash extension services and her passion and dedication to her work is evident with each of her clients.
Lash ArtistLandis studied esthetics at California Hair Design in San Diego. Her dream is to make people feel beautiful and confident in their own skin. A certified lash stylist since 2014, Landis is very knowledgeable and dedicated to her craft. She loves using lash extensions to enhance every client’s unique beauty. If you want to feel effortlessly beautiful everyday, she is your girl!
Lash ArtistMissy’s desire for continued enrichment is evident in her growth as a licensed Esthetician. Missy began her career in 2011, performing facials and waxing services. Her dedication for continued growth and development is what led her to train in performing eyelash extensions. Missy strives to create beautiful, healthy lashes that bring out the natural beauty in all of her clients.
Eyelash Extension Prices
At The Lash Addict, we offer a custom lash extension set designed just for you. So whether you want natural looking lashes or dramatic WOW lashes, long lashes or thick lashes, or somewhere in between, we’ve got you covered. Our expert lash specialists will enhance your natural lashes with a unique lash design created just for you! Call us for a free 30 minute new client consultation!
Custom Full Eyelash Extension Set
- Our Custom Full Set of lashes is uniquely designed for each client. No cookie cutter options to choose from! We use the largest variety of lengths, curl patterns, diameters and colors to give each client a uniquely custom look every time. The Custom Full Set covers roughly 100% of your upper natural lashes, offers the longest wear and greater design flexibility.
- We offer touch-ups as 60, 75, 90 and 120 minute appointments. We generally see clients every 2-3 weeks for 60 minutes after they’ve received their full set (though some clients can go longer between touch-ups!)
- VOLUME LASHING NOW AVAILABLE! We now offer volume touch-ups (for a soft, fluffy and fuller look) at an additional $15 per hour.
- Due to the variety in lash extensions and workmanship quality, and the high standard held by The Lash Addict, we do not offer touch-ups for clients with lashes from other salons. We therefore offer free removal with purchase of a Custom Full Eyelash Extension Set.
- Free Removal of Lashes from Another Salon with Custom Full Set of Lashes
- We specialize in comfortable removal of lashes. Unhappy with lashes you received from another salon? We can help. Give us a call!
Custom Partial Lash Set
- The Custom Partial Lash Set utilizes the same high quality lashes in the same variety of lengths, diameters, curls patterns and colors to cover roughly 50% of the natural lashes on the upper lash line. While the Custom Full Set requires 2.5 hours to complete, the Partial Set is a 1.5-hour appointment. The resulting look is less full than a Custom Full Lash Set. Due to normal lash shedding the Partial Set does not wear as long as the Custom Full Lash Set. Therefore, a touch up is recommended approximately one week following, to reach full coverage and maximum satisfaction.
Why Clients Love The Lash Addict
CORRECTION SPECIALISTWe specialize in eyelash extension corrections to bring out your very best.
EXPERIENCED DESIGNERSWe bring years of experience to create individualized eyelash designs.
BEAUTIFUL EYELASHESOur single focus is beautifying your eyelashes.
100's OF DESIGNSWith such a large inventory of lashes in the greatest variety of lengths, curl patterns, diameters and colors, we can customize your personal style better than anyone else.
MODERN SALONWe use only the most current industry standards and techniques.
TOP QUALITY MATERIALSWe only use top quality USA-made, medical grade materials.
Eyelash Extensions FAQs
What are the benefits to eyelash extensions?
How long do eyelash extensions last?
Will I feel that I’m wearing eyelash extensions?
Will eyelash extensions cause my natural lashes to fall out?
Do I need special makeup or makeup remover for my eyelash extensions?
Do you find that you need to give your lashes a break from Eyelash Extensions?
What kind of lash extensions does your salon use?
Contact The Lash Addict
916-661-5975 (Phone hours 9:30am-6:00pm)
916-295-7304 (Phone hours 9:30am-6:00pm)
Address706 56th Street Suite 130 Sacramento, CA 95819
- Monday-Saturday 10 AM – 7 PM (Note Phone Hours Above)
- Sunday By Appointment Only